Social or Active Memberships
Interested in becoming a member of NCBCC? GREAT!!!!! The club offers two types of membership: SOCIAL and ACTIVE.
An active membership is for people who want to come to meetings and participate in the running of club business. An active membership requires that you attend at least 3 meetings per year. An active member may cast votes at meetings.
A social membership is for those people who are interested in keeping informed about club activities and receiving the newsletter but don’t want to or can’t attend meetings on a regular basis. Social members do not have voting rights, but are always welcome to attend any meeting and put forth suggestions for the clubs consideration.
How to Apply
- Email Kathy Dimond, Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download a Membership Application.
- Complete the application and snail mail it back to Kathy Dimond, 3324 Floyd Ave., Richmond, VA 23221-2905. When Kathy receives the application, she will add you to the NCBCC mailing list. This will keep you informed about club meetings and events.
- Attend 2 club functions on two separate dates.
- In the newsletter following your second attendance, you will be briefly introduced so that all club members will have a chance to get acquainted with you.
- At the next meeting, your application for membership will be voted on.
Dues: $20 for a single active membership, or single and family social membership and $25 for a family active membership. You do not need to pay dues until you are voted into the club.
Forms and Documents
Renew Your Membership
Use the Membership Renewal Form and mail a check, or pay online using the handy form below.